Leatherman Charge Ti reports/Rosaleen, Monitor

  • rosaleen43
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 2, 2005
      Hi, Guys,

      We are packing to leave the BSA Jamboree Tomorow AM (Aug 3). I
      haven't been able to get to my computer anyway, but I couldn't get
      Internet connection until late last night.

      I anitcipate things slowing down as I visit my sister for a few days.
      I will get to editing the Charge TAi reports then.

      Rosaleen