Re: Geartest(ers) site kaputt?

  • Rick D.
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 1, 2005
      Okay, now I have to clean most of this soda out of my keyboard :-P

      BGT-esters seems okay now, must have been PC worms on my end this a.m.
      Let me rephrase that....

      --Rick

      --- In BackpackGearTest@yahoogroups.com, Brian <tannehillclan@g...>
      wrote:
      > Put that away, you might poke someones eye out with that thing...
      >
      > Brian
      >
      > On 8/1/05, Chief Moderator <ChiefModerator@b...> wrote:
      > > It comes up for me....
      > >

      > > Jerry
    • Banjo Doje
      Message 2 of 6 , Aug 1, 2005
        Yeah, on occasion kampfire humor makes it over here ;-)

        Jod who was lucky enough not to be eating or drinking when that one came across

        --
        "If it ain't got a Banjo in it, it ain't Bluegrass!" - Ed Bolton