[Approval] Owner Review of Eureka Gossamer solo tent [SANDRA]

  • jetriple@rockwellcollins.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1, 2005
      Hi Sandra!

      Thank you for your repost! I was out of pocket hiking in the Rocky
      Mountains last week, so I apologize for the delay in getting back to you.
      I only found one tiny error from my fist round of edits. Here it is...

      The other trips were not nearly so cold and some nights were quite warm as
      my -10° C (14 °F) sleeping bag made me too hot.
      [EDIT] You still have a spacing issue here. Put the degree symbol next
      to the "14" followed by a space and then the "F". It looks correct in
      "-10° C".

      The upload instructions are below. Please make sure you use the test
      folder first.

      Thanks again for all your efforts, Sandra. Just correct the one spacing
      issue and then you are free to upload.

      Kind regards,

      James T.
      BGT Edit Moderator

      +++++Upload Instructions+++++
      Once you have finished editing your review you may log in to BGT and
      upload it to the test folder. +++ Please make use of the test folder (in
      the Owner Reviews sub-folder) prior to your official upload. Uploads to
      the test folder do not generate upload notices, and that is why you should
      check your review there first.+++

      After doing so, please check for the following:
      1) All fonts and text colors are as intended and consistent throughout
      your review
      2) All headings are consistent (all bold, underlined, capitalized,
      colons (or not), text begins after the heading or on the next line)
      3) All links work
      4) There are no extra spaces between words, and no extra lines between
      paragraphs
      5) Pictures (if any) load correctly

      Additional items may be found on the Quick Start Guide, or the links
      contained therein:
      <http://www.backpackgeartest.org/lesson.php?lesson=QuickStartGuide&page=1>

      Once you have done this, you will be ready to upload to the final folder
      location. After you choose "upload", make sure the "Owner Review" radio
      button is selected (this should be the default). Upon your completion of
      the upload, a message will automatically be sent to the editor and any
      other concerned parties announcing that you have uploaded your review.

      Your assigned location is as follows:

      http://www.backpackgeartest.org/reviews/Shelters/Tents/Eureka%20Gossamer/
      -or-
      from the http://www.backpackgeartest.org/ link: Reviews > Shelters >
      Tents > Eureka Gossamer

      support group, BGTFileUploadHelp located at the following link:
      place to discuss, in addition to uploading difficulties, adding pictures,
      font sizes, which html editor to use, etc. Experts are standing by to
      assist you.

      ++++++end of message++++++