Re: [BackpackGearTest] Geartest(ers) site kaputt?

  • Brian
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 1, 2005
      Put that away, you might poke someones eye out with that thing...

      Brian

      On 8/1/05, Chief Moderator <ChiefModerator@...> wrote:
      > It comes up for me....
      >

      > Jerry

    • Rick D.
      Message 2 of 6 , Aug 1, 2005
        Okay, now I have to clean most of this soda out of my keyboard :-P

        BGT-esters seems okay now, must have been PC worms on my end this a.m.
        Let me rephrase that....

        --Rick

        --- In BackpackGearTest@yahoogroups.com, Brian <tannehillclan@g...>
        wrote:
        > Put that away, you might poke someones eye out with that thing...
        >
        > Brian
        >
        > On 8/1/05, Chief Moderator <ChiefModerator@b...> wrote:
        > > It comes up for me....
        > >

        > > Jerry
      • Banjo Doje
        Message 3 of 6 , Aug 1, 2005
          Yeah, on occasion kampfire humor makes it over here ;-)

          Jod who was lucky enough not to be eating or drinking when that one came across

          --
          "If it ain't got a Banjo in it, it ain't Bluegrass!" - Ed Bolton