RE: [BackpackGearTest] Geartest(ers) site kaputt?

  • Chief Moderator
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 1, 2005
      It comes up for me....

      Jerry

      _____

      From: BackpackGearTest@yahoogroups.com
      [mailto:BackpackGearTest@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Rick D.
      Sent: Monday, August 01, 2005 12:23 PM
      To: BackpackGearTest@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [BackpackGearTest] Geartest(ers) site kaputt?

      I can't view the other site today (Monday). Anybody else having the
      same problem?

      --Rick

      _____

      YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

      * Visit your group "BackpackGearTest
      <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/BackpackGearTest> " on the web.

      <http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/> .

      _____

    • Brian
      Message 2 of 6 , Aug 1, 2005
        Put that away, you might poke someones eye out with that thing...

        Brian

        On 8/1/05, Chief Moderator <ChiefModerator@...> wrote:
        > It comes up for me....
        >

        > Jerry

      • Rick D.
        Message 3 of 6 , Aug 1, 2005
          Okay, now I have to clean most of this soda out of my keyboard :-P

          BGT-esters seems okay now, must have been PC worms on my end this a.m.
          Let me rephrase that....

          --Rick

          --- In BackpackGearTest@yahoogroups.com, Brian <tannehillclan@g...>
          wrote:
          > Put that away, you might poke someones eye out with that thing...
          >
          > Brian
          >
          > On 8/1/05, Chief Moderator <ChiefModerator@b...> wrote:
          > > It comes up for me....
          > >

          > > Jerry
        • Banjo Doje
          Message 4 of 6 , Aug 1, 2005
            Yeah, on occasion kampfire humor makes it over here ;-)

            Jod who was lucky enough not to be eating or drinking when that one came across

            --
            "If it ain't got a Banjo in it, it ain't Bluegrass!" - Ed Bolton