Geartest(ers) site kaputt?

  • Rick D.
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 1, 2005
      I can't view the other site today (Monday). Anybody else having the
      same problem?

      --Rick
    • Jason Boyle
      Message 2 of 6 , Aug 1, 2005
        Rick,

        It seems to be working on my end...

        Jason B

        --- In BackpackGearTest@yahoogroups.com, "Rick D." <redbike64@z...>
        wrote:
        > I can't view the other site today (Monday). Anybody else having the
        > same problem?
        >
        > --Rick
      • Chief Moderator
        Message 3 of 6 , Aug 1, 2005
          It comes up for me....

          Jerry

          _____

          I can't view the other site today (Monday). Anybody else having the
          same problem?

          --Rick

          _____

          YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

          * Visit your group "BackpackGearTest
          <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/BackpackGearTest> " on the web.

          <http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/> .

          _____

        • Brian
          Message 4 of 6 , Aug 1, 2005
            Put that away, you might poke someones eye out with that thing...

            Brian

            On 8/1/05, Chief Moderator <ChiefModerator@...> wrote:
            > It comes up for me....
            >

            > Jerry

          • Rick D.
            Message 5 of 6 , Aug 1, 2005
              Okay, now I have to clean most of this soda out of my keyboard :-P

              BGT-esters seems okay now, must have been PC worms on my end this a.m.
              Let me rephrase that....

              --Rick

              --- In BackpackGearTest@yahoogroups.com, Brian <tannehillclan@g...>
              wrote:
              > Put that away, you might poke someones eye out with that thing...
              >
              > Brian
              >
              > On 8/1/05, Chief Moderator <ChiefModerator@b...> wrote:
              > > It comes up for me....
              > >

              > > Jerry
            • Banjo Doje
              Message 6 of 6 , Aug 1, 2005
                Yeah, on occasion kampfire humor makes it over here ;-)

                Jod who was lucky enough not to be eating or drinking when that one came across

                --
                "If it ain't got a Banjo in it, it ain't Bluegrass!" - Ed Bolton