APPROVAL:Saucony Grid Xterra Trail running shoes:JASON

  • graham blamey
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 31, 2005
      Thanks Jason, nice work.
      You can upload your review to:
      Reviews > Footwear > Trail Shoes > Saucony Grid Xterra Trail running
      shoes
      or:
      http://www.backpackgeartest.org/reviews/Footwear/Trail%20Shoes/Saucony%20Grid%20Xterra%20Trail%20running%20shoes/

      When you upload the HTML copy of your Owner Review please click the
      radio
      button labelled, Owner Review. The file name is not relevant.

      I strongly recommend that you do a test upload to the test upload folder
      at Reviews > Test or <http://www.backpackgeartest.org/reviews/test>.
      This allows you to check that all is well with your Owner Review before
      you place it on the main site. One problem area which comes all to
      often, is the URL not being hot (clickable). Please verify that all
      links in your Owner Review work when uploaded.

      support group, BGTFileUploadHelp @

      Thanks again,
      Graham
      BGT Edit Moderator