APPROVAL: Casio Forester Alti-Barometer Watch - Brian Tannehill

  • Roger Caffin
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 28, 2005
      APPROVAL: Casio Forester Alti-Barometer Watch - Brian Tannehill

      Hi Brian

      Yup, OK. A couple of very small things for you to consider, but clear to upload when ready to
      http://www.backpackgeartest.org/reviews/Electronic%20Devices/Watches/Casio%20Forester%20Alti-Barometer%20Watch/

      Cheers
      Roger Caffin
      BGT OR Editor
      > This watch has a built in barometer to measure
      EDIT: Can I suggest 'built-in' with a hyphen?

      > This watch does need to be calibrated
      > before use and that needs to be done with a known barometric pressure.
      EDIT or question: can you also 'calibrate' it in altitude mode? I can do this with mine (my house is at 188 m), but I
      don't know about yours.

      > light comes on automatically, instead of me having to push the button.
      EDIT: instead of my having to push (me => my)