APPROVAL: Atlas Snowshoes - 12 Series - Mike Helminger

  • Roger Caffin
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 28, 2005
      APPROVAL: Atlas Snowshoes - 12 Series - Mike Helminger

      Hi Mike

      OK. A couple of optional small things for you to consider, then upload when ready to
      http://www.backpackgeartest.org/reviews/Snow%20Gear/Snowshoes/Atlas%20Snowshoes%20-%2012xx%20Series/

      Cheers
      Roger Caffin
      BGT Editor
      -------------------------------
      > June 30, 2005
      EDIT: Update

      > Winter Trails Day event held at a local Mountaineers lodge.
      EDIT: question: should this be Mountaineers Lodge? (cap L)

      > while traversing, two small toothed-side bars run parallel with
      EDIT: the hyphen seems wrong? I would have written
      "two small toothed side-bars run "
    • Mike Helminger
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 31, 2005
        Made the changes. Thanks.