Re: [BackpackGearTest] Re: Andrew - BIP

  • Andrew Priest
    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 27, 2005
      At 09:14 PM 27/07/2005, you wrote:
      >--- In BackpackGearTest@yahoogroups.com, "Ralph Ditton"
      ><rdassetts@o...> wrote:
      > > Welcome back Andrew,
      > >
      > > The Aushiker news was a bit scarce in your absence.
      > >
      > > You didn't take the Carrix with you this time eh?
      >
      >### Ouch......wooden spoon award for Ralph :)

      LOL

      Andrew

    • Andrew Priest
      Message 2 of 7 , Jul 28, 2005
        At 07:35 PM 27/07/2005, you wrote:
        >Welcome back Andrew,
        >
        >The Aushiker news was a bit scarce in your absence.
        >
        >You didn't take the Carrix with you this time eh?
        >
        >Look forward to catching up with you in August if that walk is still on
        >later in the month.

        Hi Ralph

        Walk is still on.

        Andrew

      • Andrew Priest
        Message 3 of 7 , Apr 23, 2006
          G'day

          I am back. Scratched and weary but back. Still have some gear sorting
          to do and some other stuff to get sorted but hope to be fully back
          into BGT stuff by the end of the week.

          I have still to write up the walk but the photos can be found at
          <http://aushiker.com/images/FRNP/index.html>. Let me say this, of the
          seven days walking, we got into camp before dark on three nights and
          one of those was the rest day! It was a challenging walk to say the least!

          Regards
          Andrew