Attn: Richard Lyon

  • Shane Steinkamp
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 12, 2005
      Richard, in looking at your uploaded Owner Review, it appears that you have
      the issue described in this help document:

      http://www.theplacewithnoname.com/hiking/BGT/Help/spacing.htm

      Fixing this issue is at your option.

      Shane
    • richardglyon
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 13, 2005
        --- In BackpackGearTest@yahoogroups.com, "Shane Steinkamp"
        <shane@t...> wrote:
        > Richard, in looking at your uploaded Owner Review, it appears that
        you have
        > the issue described in this help document:
        >
        > http://www.theplacewithnoname.com/hiking/BGT/Help/spacing.htm
        >
        > Fixing this issue is at your option.
        >
        > Shane

        SHANE - Thanks; should have figured this out myself. Now fixed. RGL
      • Shane Steinkamp
        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 9 8:49 PM
          http://www.backpackgeartest.org/reviews/Shelters/Tents/Hilleberg%20Unna/Owner%20Review%20by%20Richard%20Lyon/

          Richard, in my daily check on Test Reports, I also checked your Hilleberg
          Unna OR, and I started reading it and was caught by it to the end. It is a
          very good OR, and very nicely done. Good job.

          Shane
        • richardglyon
          Message 4 of 4 , Feb 11 7:19 AM
            Shane,
            Thanks for the kind words. I had a good subject; the Unna was fun to
            write about. My first double-wall tent in ten years, and my first
            Hilleberg. Must have made me enthusiastic! Richard