Question Regarding OR: Snow Peak Titanium Spork

  • woodmark0
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 11 1:33 PM
      I posted an OR on Jun 25th of the Snow Peak Titanium Spork. I noticed
      it was picked up for editing on July 4th, but I have yet to see any
      edits.

      Is there anything else needed from me for this process to commence?

      Let me know what I can do to help.

      Mark
    • Graham Blamey
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 11 2:07 PM
        My apologies Mark,
        I picked this up for editing and then became distracted with a family
        issue and have had to put it on hold. I should be able to post your
        edits tomorrow.
        Thanking you for your courteous enquiry and patience.
        Graham
        BGT Edit Moderator

        --- In BackpackGearTest@yahoogroups.com, "woodmark0" <woodmark0@y...>
        wrote:
        > I posted an OR on Jun 25th of the Snow Peak Titanium Spork. I noticed
        > it was picked up for editing on July 4th, but I have yet to see any
        > edits.
        >
        > Is there anything else needed from me for this process to commence?
        >
        > Let me know what I can do to help.
        >
        > Mark
      • woodmark0
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 11 2:09 PM
          No problem Graham. I just wanted to make sure I hadn't missed
          anything! Take your time if your family requires your attention.

          Mark