ATTN: Richard Lyon re: BDSB Owner Review

  • Nazdarovye
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 8 9:50 AM
      Richard -

      Your upload of the BDSB review looks good - just one minor issue: I
      see an extra "-" dash between your header and the "Product" line, and
      also one before the paragraph that begins with the bold face header
      "Capacity". If you could remove those and repost, that would be great.

      Thanks!

      - Steve
    • richardglyon
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 11 7:23 AM
        --- In BackpackGearTest@yahoogroups.com, Nazdarovye <nazdarovye@y...>
        wrote:
        > Richard -
        >
        > Your upload of the BDSB review looks good - just one minor issue: I
        > see an extra "-" dash between your header and the "Product" line,
        and
        > also one before the paragraph that begins with the bold face header
        > "Capacity". If you could remove those and repost, that would be
        great.

        > Thanks!
        >
        > - Steve

        STEVE - I've asked the Help group for assistance, as I don't know
        where they came from (or how to remove them). RGL