APPROVAL: REPOST - Owner Review - BDSB backpack

  • Nazdarovye
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 7 11:09 AM
      Richard -

      Excellent job, and thanks for bearing with me also on the delay
      getting back to you (traveling for business, plus swamped with the
      4th of July holiday).

      Your review is approved and you may upload it to the BGT site.

      I recommend you start by posting your review to the Test area of the
      site - you'll see that when you log in to backpackgeartest.org at the
      very end of the list of categories for reviews, or you can click this
      link:

      http://www.backpackgeartest.org/reviews/test

      If you have been using Microsoft Word to create your report, you may
      notice some anomalies in the HTML (a text editor, or a dedicated HTML
      editor, are generally a better bet). If you have trouble with or
      questions about posting, I can refer you to the mentor program (ask
      for a mentor on the main group), as well as encourage you to ask
      questions at our companion Yahoo! support group at:

      Once everything is ready to go, you will find the page where you can
      upload your final HTML report on BGT at:

      Reviews > Packs > Internal and External Framed Backpacks > Mystery
      Ranch BDSB

      Log in to BGT, then navigate that that folder. Click "Upload Report,"
      be sure to select the "Owner Review" button, and follow the
      instructions to upload your HTML file.

      Thanks for the OR and, as I believe this is your second,
      congratulations on becoming a tester! Be sure to get Shane your
      signed tester agreement if you've not already, and at that point you
      may apply for tests.

      Regards,
      Steve