RE: [BackpackGearTest] Walkabout - Andrew

  • Kathy Waters
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 1, 2005
      Andrew,

      Sounds great! Funny, when I hear the word "walkabout" all I can think of is "Crocodile Dundee"! If you do encounter crocodiles, I hope that you have a big knife <g>!

      Kathy

      Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride!"
      --Hunter S. Thompson