Re: [BackpackGearTest] Walkabout - Andrew

  • Banjo Doje
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 1, 2005
      On 7/1/05, Shane Steinkamp <shane@...> wrote:

      > Wow. I never got to be SEM before... All right, you Editors. Um....
      > Carry on.
      >
      > Shane

      Severely Emotional Maniac?? Thought that was the norm for you ;-)

      Jodi

      --
      "If it ain't got a Banjo in it, it ain't Bluegrass!" - Ed Bolton
    • Kathy Waters
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 1, 2005
        Andrew,

        Sounds great! Funny, when I hear the word "walkabout" all I can think of is "Crocodile Dundee"! If you do encounter crocodiles, I hope that you have a big knife <g>!

        Kathy

        Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride!"
        --Hunter S. Thompson