Re: [BackpackGearTest] Walkabout - Andrew

  • Shane Steinkamp
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 1, 2005
      > During my absent Shane has very kindly agreed to take on my jobs as both
      > List Moderator and Senior Edit Moderator (did I mention that one Shane?
      > :-)). Please work with Shane and treat him kindly. He is wearing many hats
      > at the moment.

      Wow. I never got to be SEM before... All right, you Editors. Um....
      Carry on.

      Shane
    • Banjo Doje
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 1, 2005
        On 7/1/05, Shane Steinkamp <shane@...> wrote:

        > Wow. I never got to be SEM before... All right, you Editors. Um....
        > Carry on.
        >
        > Shane

        Severely Emotional Maniac?? Thought that was the norm for you ;-)

        Jodi

        --
        "If it ain't got a Banjo in it, it ain't Bluegrass!" - Ed Bolton
      • Kathy Waters
        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 1, 2005
          Andrew,

          Sounds great! Funny, when I hear the word "walkabout" all I can think of is "Crocodile Dundee"! If you do encounter crocodiles, I hope that you have a big knife <g>!

          Kathy

          Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride!"
          --Hunter S. Thompson