Re: EDIT: Owner Review: Atlas Snowshoes - 12 Series Mike Helminger

  • Mike Helminger
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 29, 2005
      Sorry about the delay Roger. My life has been a little scrambled at
      the moment since I'm dealing with a knee injury and everything seems
      to be out of whack. I will revise this report later tonight/tomorrow
      and repost accordingly.

      --- In BackpackGearTest@yahoogroups.com, "Roger Caffin"
      <r.caffin@t...> wrote:
      > EDIT: Owner Review: Atlas Snowshoes - 12 Series Mike Helminger
      >
      > Hi Mike
      >
      > An interesting Owner Review (I'm interested in buying some
      snowshoes
      > myself).
      >
      > There is a lot of good stuff here, but we do have two two major
      problems.

      > You emphasise comparisons a lot. We try to avoid
      running 'shootouts' between