Re: EDIT: OR - Mystery Ranch BDSB - Richard

  • richardglyon
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 29, 2005
      Steve - I reposted the review, with corrections, on Monday, but
      somehow it didn't find its way onto the chatboard. I also reposted
      in the Test/Owner Review file. A few comments, then I'll separately
      repost the Repost. First, your comment on the pockets ("easily
      attached"): I have personally attached both the new MR and older DD
      pockets, so the "easily" is from my own experience. Second, the
      penultimate comment (about adjustment): I did my initial adjusting
      at the Bozeman store, so my comment about advice over the phone was
      indeed projecting. I deleted that sentence.

      --- In BackpackGearTest@yahoogroups.com, Nazdarovye