EDIT: REPOST-Owner Review-Metzeler Thermo Mat- Ralph Ditton

  • Christine
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 28, 2005
      Looks great, Ralph. Especially the pictures.

      I have a question for you before I make your upload folder. The
      website calls the mats "thermomats" all in one word with no
      capitalizations. Please verify if this is one or two words on your
      documentation and send the answer to the list. Thanks.

      I have a couple of edits for you as well. After I've made your
      folder, you've encorporated these changes and you've tried the new
      copy in the TEST folder, you'll be ready to upload. No need to
      repost. Another OR well done.

      EDITS:

      You've got the spacing figured out in the FEATURES section, but now
      each sentence is on a new line. Please remove these hard breaks so
      the lines flow together and form paragraphs. Feel free to contact me
      directly if you have problems.

      > * I have left the mat inflated with the valve closed inside a
      tent on a very hot day. The mat did not burst or delaminate
      ie.separation of the fabric from the foam

      EDIT: I missed this earlier. Please remove the "I have" so this
      bullet starts "Left the mat..." This will then parallel the other
      bullets below

      > * Sat on the mat near a campfire. The mat did not over-
      pressurized, burst or delaminate

      EDIT: extra spaces between "not over-" and "burst or"
      EDIT: remove the "-ed" on pressurized: "The mat did not over-
      pressurize..."

      That's it! Christine