ATTN: Mike Helminger - BGT Owner Review

  • Jamie D
    Message 1 of 7 , Jun 24, 2005
      Hi Mike

      Following a review of our Owner Review queue at BackpackGearTest.org I
      noticed you have not responded to the edit of your Atlas Snowshoes owner
      review by ROGER on Edit June 16 . Please refer to message number (66746) at
      <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/BackpackGearTest/messages>.

      Is there something we can assist you with to help you complete your
      Owner Review? It would be a pity to disregarded the work you've done so far
      .

      Please let me know how you wish to proceed with this review.

      Edit Administration Officer
    • Mike Helminger
      Message 2 of 7 , Jun 29, 2005
        Jaime,

        Roger and I have been exchanging emails about this. I've been a bit
        disorganized recently because I have a knee injury that's thrown a
        big kink into my life and now I'm trying to adjust accordingly. I
        will be revising this posting shortly. Thanks for checking in with
        me.

        Mike

        --- In BackpackGearTest@yahoogroups.com, "Jamie D" <jdeben@h...>
        wrote:
        > Hi Mike
        >
        > Following a review of our Owner Review queue at
        BackpackGearTest.org I
        > noticed you have not responded to the edit of your Atlas Snowshoes
        owner
        > review by ROGER on Edit June 16 . Please refer to message number
        (66746) at
        > <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/BackpackGearTest/messages>.
        >
        > Is there something we can assist you with to help you complete your
        > Owner Review? It would be a pity to disregarded the work you've
        done so far
        > .
        >
        > Please let me know how you wish to proceed with this review.
        >
        > Regards
        > Jamie DeBenedetto
        > Edit Administration Officer
      • chcoa
        Message 3 of 7 , Jun 30, 2005
          Great Mike. I'll keep any eye out for it. Hope you are recovering
          quickly.

          jamie d

          --- In BackpackGearTest@yahoogroups.com, "Mike Helminger"