APPROVAL: ROWDY—Snow Peak Titanium Middle Cooker

  • Christine
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 11, 2005
      Nice report, Rowdy. It looks good in the test folder. I only have
      one small edit for you:

      Use conditions:
      All use has been at temperatures between 25 F (-4 C) and 85 F (29C).
      ***EDIT: space between number and unit (29 C).

      When you've made this change, test your HTML again in the test
      folder. When everything's perfect, upload to this folder:

      http://www.backpackgeartest.org/reviews/Cook%20Gear/Cook%20Sets/Snow%
      20Peak%20Titanium%201800%20Cook%20Set/

      Before you hit the "Upload" button, please check the circle
      marked "Owner Review" (you may have to scroll up to see it).

      If you need help to upload, please ask in our Yahoo! support group,
      BGTFileUploadHelp

      Congrats in completing your second OR! If you haven't done so
      already, fill out and send it a Tester Agreement, found at

      20Agreement%20Docs/

      and join

      This is where everything related to Tests and Testing takes place.

      For further details see

      http://www.backpackgeartest.org/lesson.php?lesson=BecomeTester&page=9

      Don't stop writing Owner Reviews. The more Owner Reviews you write,
      the better you will get at report writing. This won't go unnoticed
      when Test Moderators are choosing testers.

      Congratulations!

      Christine
      BGT Editor