APPROVAL: Marmot PreCip Rim Waterproof Jacket

  • Edward Ripley-Duggan
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 6, 2005
      Hello Mike,

      I've looked over your review in the test folder and it looks fine. I have
      created a folder for it at

      http://www.backpackgeartest.org/reviews/Clothing/Jackets/Marmot%20Precip%20Rim%20Jacket/

      or

      http://tinyurl.com/99oew

      Please upload to this (same method as the test folder) and your review will
      be complete. Congratulations and thanks! We look forward to your second review.

      Best wishes,

      Ted

      BGT OR Editor