Which lightweight bag is the most comfortable and durable.

  • Dillon
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 1, 2005
      Hi,

      I'm thinking of getting a backpack for backpacking through europe and
      SEA and I think I only need a back pack of 3800 - 3900 cu in capacity.

      Which is the most comfortable and most durable of the lot.

      Granite Gear Nimbus Access fz 3800
      Dana Design Mazama 3900
      Granite Gear Nimbus Latitude 3800
      GoLite Unlimited Series Galaxy Pack
      Karrimor Offside 65L

      Many thanks.

      SangP

      Btw, I'm about 5'11", 140lbs, asian guy.
    • AndrĂ© Corterier
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 2, 2005
        The Nimbus Latitude pack was tested on BGT. I suggest you look at the
        reviews.

        BGT does not do shoot-outs, so I doubt you will get an answer to your
        question here - we try to provide objective reviews. Which pack is best
        for you is a personal opinion you have to form for yourself.

        If you're looking for someone else's personal, biased opinion, you may
        want to try BackpackingTalk (another yahoo group), or maybe
        backpackinglight (their own website) or another such forum.

        André

        --- In BackpackGearTest@yahoogroups.com, "Dillon" <dillonhee@y...>