Re: Sleeping Bags

  • jetriple@rockwellcollins.com
    Message 1 of 3 , May 31, 2005
      Read Edward Ripley-Duggan's Bask Down Sleeping Bag review. He talks about
      down, and bag construction, and it is my observation that he is rather an
      expert.
      http://www.backpackgeartest.org/reviews/Sleep%20Gear/Sleeping%20Bags/Bask%20Trekking%20Sleeping%20Bag/Edward%20Ripley-Duggan/Initial%20Report/

      JET