EDIT OR - REI Lightweight MTS Long Sleeve Crew - Phillip Engle

  • Roger Caffin
    Message 1 of 1 , May 24, 2005
      OR - REI Lightweight MTS Long Sleeve Crew - Phillip Engle

      Hi Phillip

      You have me again. Sad :-)
      A trifle short, especially in the Product Description area. Apart from the
      web site stuff you seem to have covered everything else. Some small edits
      below.

      Now, when you have fixed these could you REPOST to this channel and also put
      the html version in the test/OR folder please.

      This is your second OR? I trust you have sent your Tester Agreement to Shane
      as well.

      Cheers
      Roger Caffin
      BGT Editor
      -----------------------------------
      > Product information
      EDITS:
      You don't mention the REI web site at all, and whether you relied on it for
      your purchasing decision or whether you went into an REI shop to check it
      out 'in your hand'. It is normal to mention something about this. (Me, I
      prefer to actually handle clothing before I buy it.)
      You mention 'synthetic', but usually the vendors trumpets the (superior)
      type of synthetic as well. Any info about what sort of synthetic?
      Colours available? Sizes available?
      This section needs some more beef.

      > Now the not so good news. This shirt holds on to body odor like a thru
      hiker holds on
      > to their last package of ramen.
      EDIT: 'holds on to his last package'. 'Their' is plural. 'His' can mean male
      or female.

      > When I wore this shirt as an undershirt at work I had to go
      > home at lunch to change. The stench got so bad after two days in the
      Comment: wow!

      > Grand Canyon I couldnt bear to have it in the tent at night
      EDIT: missing apostrophe in couldn't

      > experience the smell is gone with one washing, but thats little comfort on
      the trail.
      EDIT: missing apostrophe in that's
      > Even though white, this shirt remains stain-free.
      EDIT: I suggest 'this shirt has remained stain-free'