Re: [BackpackGearTest] Hammock and the GA RUCK

  • Rob
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 2, 2002
      Hiya,

      GA RUCK Jan18-20, Amicalola(sp?) state park
      I'll be bringing my Hennessy original, possibly an
      ultralight if I break down and buy one(twist my arm),
      an Amazonas backpacker, a Lawson, and hopefully a
      Crazy Creek if it gets here in time. I'm also bringing
      a few of my cold weather insulation experiments.

      BTW, I am now famous(at least in my mind). I also have
      a possible trail name. Thanks Tom!

      -Rob(toasty)

      http://greetings.yahoo.com