Re: [BackpackGearTest] FW: First field tests completed

  • Helen Hillberg
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 2, 2002

      Good Afternoon Jerry,

      Wanted to let you know that I enjoyed your article in Outdoor Retailer!  Congratulations...your now a star!

      I was skeptical at first but the feed back we received on the UL Bivi was invaluable!  We look forward to testing another item.  Let me know when we can.

      Thanks and Congratulations,

      Greg@Equinox

      How nice to  read Greg's comments.  The "free" gear is nice but the appreciation is nicer, especially for cold, rainy weather testing.  I hope they get their website  finished soon, some of the items look really interesting.

      Helen