ATTN: Richard Unwin - OWNER REVIEW - Bivouac 270 Camping GAZ lantern

  • chcoa
    Message 1 of 4 , May 5, 2005
      > Product Information
      > Manufacturer: CampingGaz (Bleuet)

      > Purchased: April 2005 AUD$ 50.00

      Hello Richard and welcome to BGT.

      Thanks for posting your Owner Review, however, a quick review of
      it shows you have just not had enough "in the field" use of this item
      to qualify your OR for review. From "HOW TO BECOME A GEAR TESTER IN
      THREE EASY STEPS" - "For your owner reviews, you should choose an
      item that you have had significant experience with, and the best
      thing would be your favorite piece of gear. You should have owned
      and used the gear long enough to be able to comment on its durability"

      Please take a careful look at the documents at
      and
      http://www.backpackgeartest.org/requirements.php> [Chapter 3]. It may
      also be helpful to go to our webpage http://www.backpackgeartest.org
      and read through a few recent Owner Reviews so you can get a feel for
      the format we use.

      In the meantime if you feel like you would like some assistance with
      this process, we do have a mentor program. If you are interested,
      just let me know and we'll get you squared away.

      Again welcome to the group.

      Jamie DeBenedetto
      Edit Administration Officer
    • Richard Unwin
      Message 2 of 4 , May 5, 2005
        Jamie, thanks for the comments I shall undertake a review of some
        other pieces of gear that I have and submit them.

        Regards Richard Unwin.

        Message 3 of 4 , May 6, 2005
          Thank you Richard. Please wirte and submit only one to begin with.
          I'll keep an eye out for it.

          jamie d
          edit admin officer

          --- In BackpackGearTest@yahoogroups.com, Richard Unwin <runwin@g...>