Re: [BackpackGearTest] Application to Test: Bask Trekking Sleeping Bag

  • JimSabis@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , May 2 5:12 PM
      In a message dated 5/2/2005 5:42:34 PM Eastern Standard Time,
      schilkepaul@... writes:
      Application to Test: Bask Trekking Sleeping Bag

      Personal Information

      Name: Paul Schilke
      ######

      Paul,

      I hate to be the one to break this to you, but the test call was closed over
      a week ago, the testers selected and the manufacturer notified. We are
      currently waiting for the bags to ship.

      Oh, and you posted the application to the wrong list! Applications should be
      posted to 'backpackgeartestERS'.

      Sorry!

      Jim S.
      Test Moderator