FW: First field tests completed

  • Jerry Goller
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 2, 2002
      First field tests completed

      Man I love to read stuff like this from manufacturers we’ve tested for. Good job, UL bivy testers! I’ll be seeing them at the show for more gear. It sure makes my job easier.

      Jerry

      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 2, 2002

        Good Afternoon Jerry,

        Wanted to let you know that I enjoyed your article in Outdoor Retailer!  Congratulations...your now a star!

        I was skeptical at first but the feed back we received on the UL Bivi was invaluable!  We look forward to testing another item.  Let me know when we can.

        Thanks and Congratulations,

        Greg@Equinox

        How nice to  read Greg's comments.  The "free" gear is nice but the appreciation is nicer, especially for cold, rainy weather testing.  I hope they get their website  finished soon, some of the items look really interesting.

        Helen