APPROVAL: Marmot Hydrogen Sleeping bag

  • colonelcorn76
    Message 1 of 2 , May 1, 2005
      Eric,
      Looks good. I checked your HTML version and it looks ready to be
      uploaded to BGT at this url:
      http://www.backpackgeartest.org/reviews/Sleep%20Gear/Sleeping%20Bags/Marmot%20Hydrogen%20-%20Long/
      or
      http://tinyurl.com/7s93y
      <<<<<Use either link>>>>>

      When uploading your Owner Review, please ensure you select the button
      marked Owner Review.

      support group, BGTFileUploadHelp @

      If this is your second approved OR you will also need to join:

      From Monday 21 February 2005, this is where everything related to
      Tests and Testing will be taking place. However, please don't stop
      writing Owner Reviews. The more Owner Reviews you write, the better
      you will get at report writing and this won't go unnoticed when Test
      Moderators are choosing testers.

      Thanks again for the nice work.
      Jim
      Edit Moderator