Re: [BackpackGearTest] TESTER CALL! FREE GEAR! LOOK HERE NOW! THIS IS IT, THIS IS WHAT YOU'RE LOOKING FOR! OVER HERE! COME LOOK AT THIS! HEY, YOU! FORGET THE BORING POSTS. READ THIS!

  • Jeff Widman
    Message 1 of 32 , Jan 1, 2002
      I'm 6'2" and currently 170 lbs (the holidays are catching up with me.) Add
      another 5lbs for my old heavy low temp sleeping bag.
      Jeff
      --
      Jeff Widman
      Reputable, Small, Part Time, Internet Dealer in Error/Variety Coins

      IS IT, THIS IS WHAT YOU'RE LOOKING FOR! OVER HERE! COME LOOK AT THIS! HEY,
      YOU! FORGET THE BORING POSTS. READ THIS!

      How much do you weigh and how tall are you?
    • Jerry Goller
      Message 32 of 32 , Jan 3, 2002
        Sorry. I don't remember which one you wanted to test.....
        Jerry

        NOW! THIS IS IT, THIS IS WHAT YOU'RE LOOKING FOR! OVER HERE! COME LOOK
        AT THIS! HEY, YOU! FORGET THE BORING POSTS. READ THIS!

        I was mistaken. I just remembered that the Safaris were also created to
        solve the "too tall" problem. You do qualify. Sorry about that. You're
        in the pool.
        Jerry

        --- In BackpackGearTest@y..., "Jeff Widman" <coinkidd@y...> wrote:
        I'm 6'2" and currently 170 lbs (the holidays are catching up with
        me.) Add
        another 5lbs for my old heavy low temp sleeping bag.
        Jeff
        --
        Jeff Widman
        Reputable, Small, Part Time, Internet Dealer in Error/Variety Coins
        Member ANA, CONECA, BCC, WINS

        IS IT, THIS IS WHAT YOU'RE LOOKING FOR! OVER HERE! COME LOOK AT
        THIS! HEY,
        YOU! FORGET THE BORING POSTS. READ THIS!

        How much do you weigh and how tall are you?
        --- End forwarded message ---