ATTN: Eric Gard - "Owner Review - Kelty Red Hawk 5000"

  • chcoa
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 5, 2005
      Hello Eric and welcome to BGT. After a quick read of your OR it
      looks like you are missing some important and required info.
      Furthermore, from your report it appears you have only used this
      backpack on one outing. If this in not the case please rewrite your
      OR to reflect the additional use.

      Before we can add it to the Owner Review Queue and ultimately have an
      Editor check it out it must have the missing components. Please take
      a careful look at the documents at
      and
      http://www.backpackgeartest.org/requirements.php> [Chapter 3], clean
      up your Owner Review so it more closely complies with these
      requirements and then resubmit it. It may also be helpful to go to
      our webpage http://www.backpackgeartest.org and read through a few
      recent Owner Reviews so you can get a feel for the format we use.

      In the meantime if you feel like you would like some assistance with
      this process, we do have a mentor program. If you are interested,
      just let me know and we'll get you squared away.

      Again welcome to the group.

      Jamie DeBenedetto
      Edit Administration Officer