ATTN: Maria Jackson - BGT Owner Review

  • Jamie D
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1 9:49 PM
      Hi Maria

      Following a review of our Owner Review queue at BackpackGearTest.org I
      noticed you have not responded to the edit of your Mag-Lite Solitaire
      Flashlight owner review by Roger on Mar 22. Please refer to message number
      (66069) at
      <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/BackpackGearTest/messages>.

      Is there something we can assist with in helping you complete your
      Owner Review? It would be a pity to have the work done so far disregarded.

      Please let me know how you wish to proceed with this review.

      Edit Administration Officer