ATTN: Carl Maeda - BGT Owner Review

  • Jamie D
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 1 9:48 PM
      Hi Carl

      Following a review of our Owner Review queue at BackpackGearTest.org I
      noticed you have not responded to the edit of your Mountain Hardwear
      Windstopper Tech Jacket owner review by Colleen on Mar 24. Please refer to
      message number (66092) at
      <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/BackpackGearTest/messages>.

      Is there something we can assist with in helping you complete your
      Owner Review? It would be a pity to have the work done so far disregarded.

      Please let me know how you wish to proceed with this review.

      Edit Administration Officer
    • Ronin92122
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 4 11:39 AM
        Hi Jamie, I have to apologize to you and Emma Eyeball, I was out last
        week on an unexpected emergency. I'll try and get the review done
        soon. I have a lot of catching up to do at work.

        -Carl

        --- In BackpackGearTest@yahoogroups.com, "Jamie D" <jdeben@h...>
        wrote:
        > Hi Carl
        >
        > Following a review of our Owner Review queue at
        BackpackGearTest.org I
        > noticed you have not responded to the edit of your Mountain
        Hardwear
        > Windstopper Tech Jacket owner review by Colleen on Mar 24. Please
        refer to
        > message number (66092) at
        > <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/BackpackGearTest/messages>.
        >
        > Is there something we can assist with in helping you complete your
        > Owner Review? It would be a pity to have the work done so far
        disregarded.

        > Please let me know how you wish to proceed with this review.
        >
        > Regards
        > Jamie DeBenedetto
        > Edit Administration Officer
      • chcoa
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 4 11:29 PM
          No problem Carl. Emma and I are both moms I'm sure I speak for her
          when I say, we both totally understand life happens. No biggy, get to
          it when you can. The follow up is just to make sure you didn't forget
          or fall off the face of the planet or something.

          Jamie D