Re: APPLICATION to test Sierra Designs Rock Creek Sleeping Bag - Kathy Waters

  • Graham Blamey
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 1, 2005
      --- In BackpackGearTest@yahoogroups.com, "Kathy Waters"
      <TheMiddleSister@i...> wrote:

      > APPLICATION FOR SIERRA DESIGNS ROCK CREEK SLEEPING BAG

      Kathy, you need to send this to:
      From Monday 21 February 2005, this is where everything related to Tests
      and Testing will be taking place. However, please don't stop writing
      Owner Reviews. The more Owner Reviews you write, the better you will
      get at report writing and this won't go unnoticed when Test Moderators
      are choosing testers.

      Graham
      BGT Edit Moderator
    • Kathy Waters
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 1, 2005
        Yeah, I know and I already did! Missed the "ers" in the address. Thanks.

        Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride!"
        --Hunter S. Thompson

          >Yeah, I know and I already did! Missed the "ers" in the address. Thanks.

          Blame that one on Shane :-)

          Andrew