Re: EDIT: Amanda, OR: Wolf Packs Reflector Dog Pack

  • edwardripleyduggan
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 1, 2005
      Hi Amanda,

      Looks pretty good! Two microscopic changes I'd like to suggest.

      Height: 5'4" (1.6 m)
      ### Height 5' 4" (1.6 m) (space between feet and inches is pretty
      customary--looks better in HTML, too.

      Product Information:

      Manufacturer: Wolf Packs, Inc

      Year of manufacture: 1999

      ### Something went wrong with the line spacing here. Too much space
      after the heading. Also, I'd prefer not to see a blank line between
      each of the three list items, in order to make it uniform with your
      other lists. I looked at the HTML and you have an extra <br> (line
      break) tag after product info, and after the first two items. Take
      these out and that should fix it. Thanks.

      Oops, you didn't change pack cloth. Well, the OED says pack-cloth;
      however both that, packcloth and pack cloth seem to be in currency, so
      take your pick. I would personally say either of the first two are
      preferable but this seems in fact a style issue.

      Otherwise, looks great. I've created a directory for your review at

      http://www.backpackgeartest.org/reviews/Animal%20Companion%20Gear/Dog%20Packs/Wolf%20Packs%20Reflector/

      or

      http://tinyurl.com/5vhq8

      Please upload your HTML file to this, being sure to mark the "Owner
      Review" button in the upload dialogue.

      You may also find it useful to make use of the test upload folder at
      Reviews>Test or http://www.backpackgeartest.org/reviews/test to test
      your upload one last time before uploading the review to its new home.

      As this is your second approved review and if you have submitted a
      Tester Agreement which has been acknowledged, you are now eligible to
      participate in the testing process by applying for tests. Further
      details at
      http://www.backpackgeartest.org/lesson.php?lesson=BecomeTester&page=9

      You will also need to join (if you have not already done so):

      This is where everything related to Tests and Testing takes place.
      However, please don't stop writing Owner Reviews. The more Owner
      Reviews you write, the better you will get at report writing and
      this won't go unnoticed when Test Moderators are choosing testers.

      Thanks once more for the work you've put in on your two Owner Reviews,

      Good Luck!

      Ted

      BGT OR Editor