Re: EDIT: Amanda, OR: Wolf Packs Reflector Dog Pack

  • uberpest
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 1, 2005
      <erd@w...> wrote:

      > As this is your second review, I assume you know the procedure
      (please
      > advise me should you need assistance). Let me know on this list when
      > that's up, and I'll take a look and (with luck) issue approval for
      > final upload.

      I fixed the conversions, etc. and it's uploaded in the test folder.

      -Amanda
      http://www.uberpest.com
    • edwardripleyduggan
      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 1, 2005
        Hi Amanda,

        Looks pretty good! Two microscopic changes I'd like to suggest.

        Height: 5'4" (1.6 m)
        ### Height 5' 4" (1.6 m) (space between feet and inches is pretty
        customary--looks better in HTML, too.

        Product Information:

        Manufacturer: Wolf Packs, Inc

        Year of manufacture: 1999

        ### Something went wrong with the line spacing here. Too much space
        after the heading. Also, I'd prefer not to see a blank line between
        each of the three list items, in order to make it uniform with your
        other lists. I looked at the HTML and you have an extra <br> (line
        break) tag after product info, and after the first two items. Take
        these out and that should fix it. Thanks.

        Oops, you didn't change pack cloth. Well, the OED says pack-cloth;
        however both that, packcloth and pack cloth seem to be in currency, so
        take your pick. I would personally say either of the first two are
        preferable but this seems in fact a style issue.

        Otherwise, looks great. I've created a directory for your review at

        http://www.backpackgeartest.org/reviews/Animal%20Companion%20Gear/Dog%20Packs/Wolf%20Packs%20Reflector/

        or

        http://tinyurl.com/5vhq8

        Please upload your HTML file to this, being sure to mark the "Owner
        Review" button in the upload dialogue.

        You may also find it useful to make use of the test upload folder at
        Reviews>Test or http://www.backpackgeartest.org/reviews/test to test
        your upload one last time before uploading the review to its new home.

        As this is your second approved review and if you have submitted a
        Tester Agreement which has been acknowledged, you are now eligible to
        participate in the testing process by applying for tests. Further
        details at
        http://www.backpackgeartest.org/lesson.php?lesson=BecomeTester&page=9

        You will also need to join (if you have not already done so):

        This is where everything related to Tests and Testing takes place.
        However, please don't stop writing Owner Reviews. The more Owner
        Reviews you write, the better you will get at report writing and
        this won't go unnoticed when Test Moderators are choosing testers.

        Thanks once more for the work you've put in on your two Owner Reviews,

        Good Luck!

        Ted

        BGT OR Editor