New Yahoo interface - with bugs?

  • rcaffin
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 31, 2005
      Hi

      I was just replying to Steve's Approval of my Trangia OR, and had
      posted my reply. OK, back to the Yahoo menu. Yep, there's my reply,
      with my name against it. Real Time.
      However, there is a sleeping smiley under my name which says I am
      OFFline. Odd - I thought I was logged in and ONline.

      Anyone else noticed this?

      Cheers
      Roger Caffin
    • Anthony (TJ) Smith
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 1, 2005
        If I'm not mistaken, the "smiley" saying you're logged on or off is
        referring to you being signed onto yahoo messenger, not just online on your
        computer, or even logged into the yahoo site, but actually logged onto
        messenger to enable direct chat with you.
        Anthony (TJ) Smith

        I was just replying to Steve's Approval of my Trangia OR, and had
        posted my reply. OK, back to the Yahoo menu. Yep, there's my reply,
        with my name against it. Real Time.
        However, there is a sleeping smiley under my name which says I am
        OFFline. Odd - I thought I was logged in and ONline.

        Anyone else noticed this?

        Cheers
        Roger Caffin

        Yahoo! Groups Links
      • Jennifer
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 1, 2005
          Yep, this is what the smiley is. If you click on someone's smiley you
          can instant message them.

          Jennifer

          --- In BackpackGearTest@yahoogroups.com, "Anthony \(TJ\) Smith"