On the road again...

  • Mara Factor
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 30, 2005
      Hi folks,

      It's that time again. I'm taking off for a seven week road trip from Boston
      to "the South" and will be back home by the last week in May. No tests are
      affected though my Six Moon Designs Lunar Solo tent will be getting a good
      workout on the trails in Alabama, Mississippi, and maybe Louisiana, too.
      The final report is not due until June 7 so I should have plenty of time to
      pull it together once I get back and plenty of experiences with which to
      draw from.

      If anyone would like to keep tabs on my whereabouts while I'm traveling,
      I've posted a rough itinerary on my web site at
      http://friends.backcountry.net/m_factor and I'll be sending my journal
      entries to my yahoo group mailing list at
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/TravelsAndTrails/ . I'm also open to
      suggestions for additions and changes to my proposed itinerary. If you know
      of any gems I shouldn't miss while in the south, please let me know.

      I will not reliably be reading my BackpackGearTest email while I'm gone. I
      will be reading my hotmail so use m_factor@... if you would like to
      say 'hi' or get in touch with me for any reason.

      Laissez les bon temps roulet!

      Mara
    • Pascal Deschenes
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 1, 2005
        Sounds like a nice trip! Have a good one!

        > Laissez les bon temps roulet!
        Laissez le bon temps rouler. ;-)

        Pascal

        Yahoo! Messenger