ATTN:> James Birchall - Ruff Wear Approach II Dog Pack

  • Andrew Priest
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 29, 2005
      Hi James

      Thanks for uploading your Ruff Wear Approach II Dog Pack Owner Review. I do
      have one edit for you which seems to have got overlooked in the editing
      process and that is you need to add "Owner Review" to your title. It is
      quite important to clearly indicate what your writing is, Owner Review,
      Initial Report, Field Report and so on.

      Can you please fix ASAP. If you need the old review deleted for you,
      please post a request to this list.

      Thanks
      Andrew Priest
      Senior Edit Moderator