Request to update published review

  • ajhoette
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 29 5:31 AM
      I have an owner review published that has some modifications
      requested. Can I delete the current one and replace it with the
      updated version ?

      The review is under shelters - tents

      Macpac Microlight Tent

      Aaron.
    • Graham Blamey
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 29 6:34 AM
        --- In BackpackGearTest@yahoogroups.com, "ajhoette" <ajhoette@y...>
        wrote:
        > I have an owner review published that has some modifications
        > requested. Can I delete the current one and replace it with the
        > updated version ?
        > The review is under shelters - tents
        > Macpac Microlight Tent
        > Aaron.

        ### I've deleted that for you Aaron, you can upload your revised review
        when ready,
        Cheers
        Graham
      • ajhoette
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 30 1:19 AM
          --- In BackpackGearTest@yahoogroups.com, "Graham Blamey" <gg@h...> wrote:

          > --- In BackpackGearTest@yahoogroups.com, "ajhoette" <ajhoette@y...>
          > wrote:
          > > I have an owner review published that has some modifications
          > > requested. Can I delete the current one and replace it with the
          > > updated version ?
          > > The review is under shelters - tents
          > > Macpac Microlight Tent
          > > Aaron.
          >
          > ### I've deleted that for you Aaron, you can upload your revised review
          > when ready,
          > Cheers
          > Graham

          I have uploaded the review to the test area. The edits include the
          statement "owner review" in the title, and to reduce the width of the
          test. The date is presented in the biography section, at the end of
          the review.

          Have a quick look at the adjustment, the line length is set to 80
          characters maximum.

          Shall I move the review to the official location?

          Aaron.