APPROVAL:OR: REI Minimalist Bivy:ANDY RAD

  • graham blamey
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 29, 2005
      Hi Andy, Thanks for fixing that, it all looks superfine to me and you can upload your review to:
      http://www.backpackgeartest.org/reviews/Shelters/Tarps%20and%20Bivys/REI%20Minimalist%20Bivy/
      <<<Please ensure you use all the link>>>>

      When you upload the HTML copy of your Owner Review please click the radio button labelled, Owner Review. The file name is not relevant.

      I strongly recommend that you do a test upload to the test upload folder at Reviews > Test or: <http://www.backpackgeartest.org/reviews/test>. This allows you to check that all is well with your Owner Review before you place it on the main site. One problem area which comes all to often, is the URL not being hot (clickable). Please verify that all links in your Owner Review work when uploaded.

      Thanks again for this review,
      Graham
      BGT Edit Moderator