OOP/Call for Owner Reviews

  • Andrew Priest
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 4, 2005
      Hi

      Effective immediately I am out of here for the Labour Day Weekend and will
      not be back online till probably Wednesday my time.

      Also, in respect of the Call for Owner Reviews. As has been our policy for
      a long time, this does NOT include home made gear. That is you cannot
      review gear you have made. You can review the kit itself, you can review
      purchased pattern kits, repair kits and so on. Plesae note the difference.
      You are reviewing the purchased item.

      Have a good weekend.

      Regards
      Andrew