Member Comment: Owner Review: Frogg Toggs Pro Action Suit

  • jetriple@rockwellcollins.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 4, 2005
      This is just a personal observation and preference of mine...

      I think (") and (') are acceptable, but or more commonly used in lists and
      tables than in the text body of reports. But the real point I would like
      to make, is to discourage the use of (in) for (inch) in the body of a
      report. Since (in) is a word in and of itself, it is often confusing. So
      my first choice would be (inch), second choice ("), and I wouldn't ever
      use (in).

      Just my 2 cents.

      BTW - Nicely written report, Pam!

      James T.