Re: Delete Request

  • Jason Boyle
    Message 1 of 55 , Mar 3, 2005
      Thanks Graham,

      The new report with pictures is uploaded.. that was the only
      change. Thanks again!

      Jason B

      --- In BackpackGearTest@yahoogroups.com, "Graham Blamey" <gg@h...>
      wrote:

      > --- In BackpackGearTest@yahoogroups.com, "Jason Boyle"
      <c4jc88@y...>
      > wrote:
      > > Hello!
      > > Would someone please delete my GoLite Feather Owner Review. I
      > have a new version with Pictures. Thanks much
      > > Jason B
      >
      > ### That's done Jason.
      > Mike, Jason was out of time to do it himself, it had to be done by
      > moderator,
      > Graham
    • uberpest
      Message 55 of 55 , Jan 8, 2006
        <erd@w...> wrote:

        > Done.
        >
        > Out of curiosity, was your vanishing report tracked down?
        >
        > Best,
        >
        > Ted.

        It was up again today (it disappeared again during the latest move,
        but came back), so I'm crossing my fingers.

        Thanks for taking care of my request, I'm uploading the update now.

        -Amanda
        http://www.uberpest.com