Re: [BackpackGearTest] ATTN HANS KUHN

  • WoodlandSprite
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 3 1:38 PM
      The one with all the information was missing and was most definitely not on the back of one of the others. This is also why I was unable to contact you off-list. I had no idea what your email address was.

      Please resubmit.
      -Stephanie

      Hans Kuhn <hak@...> wrote:

      On Wed, 2 Mar 2005, Stephanie Martin wrote:

      :
      : The most important page of your tester agreement was missing.
      : Please resubmit.
      : -Stephanie
      : BGT Moderator
      :
      :

      Stephanie,

      Which page? I'm pretty sure I printed all four pages, and
      mailed them. They might have been double-sided, perhaps?

      Hans

      Yahoo! Groups Links