UPLOAD: OWNER REVIEW - GSI Lexan Plate

  • becki_s19
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 2 8:30 AM
      I've uploaded my review onto the Owner Reviews page.

      Thanks to both editors for your help!!
    • edwardripleyduggan
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 2 10:15 AM
        Here goes

        > GSI Lexan Plate
        ### Owner Review: GSI Lexan Deep Plate
        This is the "official" name as per the website (at least, this appears
        to match the description you provide)

        > US$5.25
        US$ 5.25

        There's a bit too much white space between the two "Locations tested."

        > car- camping
        car-camping

        Congratulations on producing a first OR in double-quick time! Please
        upload when ready to:

        http://tinyurl.com/6u4ay

        Please advise me immediately if you have any upload problems.

        Thanks!

        Ted.