Re: ATTN > KELLI WISE

  • Coy
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 2, 2005
      --- In BackpackGearTest@yahoogroups.com, "graham blamey" <gg@h...> wrote:
      > Hi Kelli, you need to read this.
      >
      > You will need to join:
      > From Monday 21 February 2005, this is where everything related to
      Tests and Testing will be taking place. However, please don't stop
      writing Owner Reviews. The more Owner Reviews you write, the better
      you will get at report writing and this won't go unnoticed when Test
      Moderators are choosing testers.

      > Graham
      > BGT Edit Moderator

      Hi Kelli, glad your back. I will put edits on new list...probably
      tonight. BTW, did you get my e-mail? with the report now posted you
      can disreguard it:')
    • ciyd01
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 2, 2005
        Do I need to repost the reviews at the new group?

        kelli

        wrote:
        > Hi Kelli, you need to read this.
        >
        > You will need to join:
        > From Monday 21 February 2005, this is where everything related to
        Tests and Testing will be taking place.
      • Graham Blamey
        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 2, 2005
          Hi Kelli.
          Owner Reviews come here, Test reports and anything else to do with
          testing go to the new group,
          Cheers
          Graham BGT Edit Moderator